Hi everyone - This is a private page that is only being shown to those of you who purchased Feldenkrais Classics, Volume 1 and 3, so please do not share, ok? It will only be up until TONIGHT at Midnight, when this offer expires. - Ryan
As I mentioned, I want to give you an opportunity to get Feldenkrais Classics, Volume 3 at a discount before I launch it to the larger Feldenkrais community at a higher price. I do not normally do this as my sessions are already so reasonably priced. But this volume cost me much more to produce than previous volumes as I had the additional expenses of hiring both a professional audio editor and transcriptionist to help me produce it (in addition to the time I spent doing, recording and editing the sessions on my own.) So...in order to recoup my investment sooner rather than later and to keep my financial ship afloat, I am selling it a discount for a few days.
If you do decide to purchase, the audio mp3's will be sent immediately and you can begin using the sessions right away. But the transcripts, which are still being reviewed and edited, will be sent along in about two weeks.
Special Note: For those who prefer to use these sessions on a smartphone (iPhone, Android etc) or on a tablet, I have included links that you can use to stream and use the sessions without having to download. However, when you have a chance, make sure to download and store on your laptop or desktop computer so that you have a more permanent copy of the materials. So, here we have:
Feldenkrais Classics, Volume 3: Core, Spine and Pelvis
These sessions fit beautifully together and you can do this volume even if you have not yet any other sessions in the Classics series. They represent some of Feldenkrais' most dense and complex thinking about movement and action and each session builds elegantly on themes from the prior session, starting with a focus on the core and pelvis and ending with full-body motions through the spine and legs.
The series includes:
1. Dial Movements of The Pelvis - I do not think that Moshe ever used the word "core" but this session can have dramatic effects on your ability to move with grace and power through improving coordination of core muscles with the entire body.
2. Spine Like A Chain - Both global and detailed movements of the spine, you may find movements that you did not know existed for you!
3. Hip Rotation - Over the years, this has been a challenging lesson for myself and many other folks. But once one masters the pattern, it can have some cool effects on everyday living.
4. Tilting Your Legs - This is a great session to see Feldenkrais' developing use of visualization and imagination in his work.
5. Errol Flynn - A perennial favorite in the Feldenkrais community, hugely effective for folks who have limitations in the shoulder area. It can dramatically improve your range of movement.
6. Your Hamstrings - The grand finale! It has a rather surprising ending.
As soon as you purchase a link to download the sessions is sent directly to your email address...you can download to your computer and start using instantly! For those who prefer to use these sessions on a smartphone (iPhone, Android etc) or on a tablet, I have included links that you can use to stream and use the sessions without having to download. However, when you have a chance, make sure to download and store on your laptop or desktop computer so that you have a more permanent copy of the materials.
My Personal Guarantee To You
As you likely know already, I stand 100% behind what I sell. I want you to be delighted with these sessions. If you are not satisfied with the material, ask me and you will get your money back - no questions asked.