If you have ever wanted to go "in-depth" with the Feldenkrais Method and wanted to do so in the comfort of your own home, where you can easily stop and rest whenever you want, and review sessions in your own time and own way...below are some of the most powerful Feldenkrais sessions you can do. These are not only powerful "movement" lessons but powerful lessons for life transformation.
And best of all, you can get them now and start using them immediately, no need to travel across town, change clothes and lay down on the floor with a group of strangers, just grab a towel or blanket and lie down in the comfort of your own home, office or studio...
Feldenkrais Classics: From The Esalen Workshop
24 cutting-edge Feldenkrais sessions record by myself, Ryan Nagy, including...
Feldenkrais Classics Volume 1
1. Classic Flexors and Extensors (A must for serious Feldenkrais students.)
2. Finding Your Hip Joints (One of my favorites, can be fantastically powerful on many levels)
3. Your Dominant Shoulder (Dramatically reduce shoulder strain)
4. Exploring Your Extensors, Part 1 (Proof that you CAN get taller as you age!)
5. Exploring Your Extensors, Part 2 (Deeper and deeper)
6. Your "Dominant" Hand (Not from Esalen, but an important lesson for our modern times. It can reduce or completely eliminate some repetitive strain injuries)
Feldenkrais Classics Volume 2
1. A 5-minute introduction
2. Rhythmic Tapping (a mind-blowing session)
3. Lifting on The Stomach
4. Rotating Your Spine Through Your Legs (fantastic for dealing with back pain amongst other things...)
5. Differentiating Your Hip Joints (your hips are important for many reasons)
6. Four Points Classic or Four Points of Support on Your Hands and Feet (This is the Feldenkrais session that I have done the most times in my life. It always has a positive effect on me. - Which will be your favorite??)
7. Crawling on Your Hands and Knees (This session can have intense changes in your self-image).
Just added: Free transcripts of the sessions from Volumes 1,2, and 3.
Feldenkrais Volume 3: Core, Spine and Pelvis
This album is not available anywhere else. These sessions fit beautifully together and you can do this volume even if you have not yet any other sessions in the Classics series. BUT - These are not beginner sessions. They represent some of Feldenkrais' most dense and complex thinking about movement and action and they are challenging sessions. Each session builds elegantly on themes from the prior session, starting with a focus on the core and pelvis and ending with full-body motions through the spine and legs.
The series includes:
1. Dial Movements of The Pelvis - I do not think that Moshe ever used the word "core" but this session can have dramatic effects on your ability to move with grace and power through improving coordination of core muscles with the entire body.
2. Spine Like A Chain - Both global and detailed movements of the spine, you may find movements that you did not know existed for you!
3. Hip Rotation - Over the years, this has been a challenging lesson for myself and many other folks. But once one masters the pattern, it can have some cool effects on everyday living.
4. Tilting Your Legs - This is a great session to see Feldenkrais' developing use of visualization and imagination in his work.
5. Errol Flynn - A perennial favorite in the Feldenkrais community, hugely effective for folks who have limitations in the shoulder area. It can dramatically improve your range of movement.
6. Your Hamstrings - The grand finale! It has a rather surprising ending.
*The Unpublished Sessions* Bonus for 2023
These are sessions that have not been bundled into a new volume. I recorded them for my private Feldenkrais students. They do not come with transcripts (unlike the other sessions which do). But I really want people to have them and experience them.
The sessions are:
1) Breathing (deep exploration of breathing patterns in many positions)
2) Exploration of Lips, Tongue, Mouth (great for jaw strain)
3) The Buttock Aims The Pelvis (can change how you walk)
4) Foot/Pelvis Differentiation (rare session done on the hands and knees)
5) Caressing The Legs (gentle standing session, great for improving balance)
All of those sessions plus the nineteen sessions above that are already in the first three Volumes of Feldenkrais Classics.
Testimonials About These Feldenkrais Sessions
"I am very excited to have these lessons at hand now. I really look forward to doing them, I have already done three today. You are very clear and easy to listen to. No mucking about. Thank you." Rebecca Crawford, Australia.
I actually bought the Feldenkrais Classics 2 first and bought this FC 1 last week. The movements are gentle but effective. Many of them may only have to be done once to get you balanced and feeling good. Now, that's effective! There is so much information in this MP3 set. His voice, timing, and pace are just right. Buy it, you will feel better and change your life. Feldenkrais classes are pricey, this is an incredible value to see what Feldenkrais can do for you. Books and DVDs IMHO are not nearly as effective as this MP3 set. - Cynthia R. Peterson
Just did your lesson on tapping and am so grateful, especially your final comments about your own journey as I have similar disassociative feelings, and getting up is especially difficult in the morn. After many, many years of effort, this is the first technique which has offered me hope and freedom from pain. Bless you. I plan to continue with lessons and private sessions in my area. - Linda
Thanks so much for offering this work at an affordable price. It is a real gift. - Adrienne
Dear Ryan, After having purchased your audio collection I'm happy to say that as a busy mom I've even found the time to experience the lessons. What I've found is that your style is encouraging, concise and playful, a wonderful combination of traits that go into create an open learning environment for the 'experiencer'. One thing I've already noticed as a result of doing the lessons is an improvement in the quality of my sleep. I can't recommend these lessons highly enough!
Mastaneh Nazarian, Austat Certified Alexander Technique teacher Musician, Writer, Performance and Movement Coach
What Is The Cost?
Many people would charge $499.00 or more for these sessions. Taking them in a class or workshop would cost $1000.00 or more (plus travel and lodging).
But I am offering everything for
That is TOTAL, including ALL three volumes, transcripts and bonuses listed above.
Why do I offer them so cheaply? It is simple: I have some of the highest-ranked Feldenkrais websites in the world and I sell a TON of Feldenkrais downloads. I can give you my "volume" discount. And...as many of my fans know...I am a bit of a geek. I do all the recording and editing and selling of my products. There is no "middle man" and I do not spend 1000's of dollars renting sound studios and editors and such.
As soon as you purchase, a link to download the sessions is sent directly to your email address...you can download to your computer and start using it instantly!
My Personal Guarantee To You
As you likely know already, I stand 100% behind what I sell. I want you to be delighted with these sessions. If you are not satisfied with the material, ask me and you will get your money back - no questions asked.